Friday

A Cute Explosion Box

Hello friends,

Valentine's day is approaching and we all must be working on to create a lot of creative things to be presented with love and affection. Here is one such gift made for a lovely couple. The gift is called a magic or an explosion box. I would rather call it an explosion box. Here is the first look of it. :)


This is how it looks from outside. I like the color, the flower and the hearts on to it. Although I am very bad at making flowers but I tried my best this time to do something different and I am really happy with the after results. :) Will share the technique for that too, very soon. Next is to open the box and the happiness explodes here.
There can be any ideas for the inside decor, like you can get the memories written on the sides, some messages and you can even paste some pics of some good times, as I did in this.


Tidin.. :P Here are two large boxes to keep the desired gifts into (third one cannot be opened), I think this feature makes this a perfect gift box for your husband/wife or girlfriend/boyfriend. Here are the images on each side to make you cherish all the memories, nice and matching decorations, hearts, pearls, stones and a cute message. Here is the complete decoration of the box.


I like the silver bows, do you? Ummm.. That's it from my side right now, will come up with something new soon. :)
Thank you..!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment