Saturday

Crazy Crafts Contest #1 - Winner's Entry

Hello everyone,

Today on my blog is the winning entry for my very first Contest. Hope you all like it and get inspired to create beautiful things. :)
Read here how Ayushi got inspired:

The entry for the contest is a customized wall clock <3

The clock has been made for the newly married couple...and got inspired with "Love" theme and red roses...i so love red roses :D

I used mulberry flowers and quilled scrolls...yeah I tried to gave a new look :) I have done heat embossing on the butterflies..used glossy accent on the flowers to give d depth, some lovey dovey sentiments with the couple picture and got it antique wooden framed :)


one of the views

HOPE U WILL LIKE IT :)

Crazy Crafts Contest Winner Entry

A completely framed wall clock.

Crazy Crafts Contest Winner Entry

About the Crafter:

AYUSHI GUPTA
            I am a crafter from delhi.  Since last 2 years I m into crafting. I just love to do crafting nd create new projects :) I started with paper quilling learnt from Shalini di (shalini mittal) and from there I started falling in love with. She is a wonderful teacher nd with each passing day my passion for crafting is increasing :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment