Sunday

Deepti Stephens - Simple, Sober and Artistic

Meet my personal favorite crafter - DEEPTI STEPHENS. 
Her crafts work has an immense simplicity in it. The greeting cards are represented in a very good way. Simple and attractive.  
Pretty cute. :)


I am weak at card making and she inspires me a lot. I definitely wish to learn making cards from her, use the crafting supplies efficiently and being able to make cards very soon.. :P

Without waiting for so long, lets have a look how she responded to our questions.


Expert at..
Paper Crafts..
Yes, her cards are just mind blowing. :)

When did you first feel that being crafty is going to be your way of life?
Three years ago.. ;)

Your first creation was a:
Christmas card

Your favorite crafting technique is:
Stamping, masking and water coloring

What have you learnt from your experiences in this luxurious field?
We all really need a few basic craft supplies to make or create cards or crafty stuff. But what I learnt was not to invest too much on the craft supplies. I strongly believe that a little could create a magic so I always  create projects with whatever stuff I have in my stash.. :)
**This motivated me most, so I have planned to use my existing stock first..;) **

Do you prefer shopping for makeup kits and accessories or crafting supplies?
She did not respond, may be she was confused.. haha.. any girl would be.. :P

What are the 5 things you can't do without?
Cardstock, black ink, stamps, markers and blings.

You are the last person in this world, what would you do?
I'll pray, cry and sleep.. ;)

What would you like to make for Crazy Crafts? :P (I know I am being crazy, but would love to hear)
I would love to make a 'hello' card for you.. :P

A quick tip to your readers
As I already said, don't invest too much on your crafty things. Just start and do with whatever you have, dig out your talent and creativity and show the world that ‘You are something’ (unique).. ;)

2 of Your favorite Crafters.
Kristina Werner and Yana Smakula.
**Kristina is my favorite too.. awesome she is. :)**



**GALLERY**

Some really CATCHY Designs.. :) Adorable.. :)






I love each and every design.. :) 

Waiting for my HELLO card now.. :P **wink** 

0 comments:

Post a Comment