Friday

NIKKITA JAIN - The Gorgeous Creative Girl..!!

Hello all,

Hope you are doing great..!!


Our today's crafty lady is super talented and really gorgeous. I will not let you read on so much to meet or very charming Crafter. Lets have a look what are her views and experiences. 

She is an expert in Paper Crafts, yes, we can easily make it out from her awesome and brilliant creations


When did you first feel that being crafty is going to be your way of life?
I always loved colors when since the age of three I started drawing (scribbling) I love learning and creating new stuffs and crafting has been my ultimate stress buster.

Your first creation was a:
My first creation was a scribbled art when I was around 3 years (like my mom said).

Your favorite crafting technique is:
I love stamping and its endless techniques.

Share your best and worst (if any) client experiences:
My best experience was my client's fiyonce went crazy after receiving the creation and she messaged me personally to thank, that was really sweet gesture.

What have you learnt from your experiences in this luxurious field?
I am in the learning process , learning everyday , this field is a vast ocean and its like addiction . It had been an amazing experience  I am loving every bit of it.

Do you prefer shopping for makeup kits and accessories or crafting supplies?
Both , but now a days end up shopping for my craft supplies.

What are the 5 things you can't do without?
Martha scoreboard , trimmer , distress inks, big shot and dies and stamps and pattern papers ( never ending list) , basically I cant live without crafting.

You are the last person in this world, what would you do?
COLOR THE WORLD BRIGHT 

What would you like to make for Crazy Crafts? :P (I know I am being crazy, but would love to hear)
 A cute name plague or may be a card.

A quick tip to your readers
Make beautiful mistakes .



**GALLERY**

Special moment mixed media canvas


You really shine mixed media mini layout



Best wishes card


Box card set 

Amazing vintage mini album



Purple card



Cherish tissue box



Her creations are marvelous - clean and beautiful. I am happy to share these here. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment