Saturday

Priyanka Thukral - A Pretty Crafty Queen..!!

Hello All, 

During this National Crafts Month, Crazy Crafts, has taken the initiative to know a bit more about a few of your favorite Crafty people. We will present some interesting facts and experiences of those crafters in front of you. They shared some good experiences and memories with Crazy Crafts. I am really happy to share those here. I hope you like it.

So, to begin with, our CRAFTER OF THE DAY is:
You look gorgeous gal.. :)

Priyanka Thukral - a very jolly nature and experienced crafty girl. 

She is an expert in field of Paper crafting and scrapbooking. 

Ok, when do you think she started crafting? 2 years back? 3 years back? NO.

She started knitting her CRAFTY dream when she was in school. Here is how she replied in a very generous way to a very basic question:

"In my school time I used to imitate the ready made cards using different materials and embellishments and that was when I was 100% sure that crafting is my life :) <3"

Her first creation was a card made out of a transparent sheet and markers, during her school time. I am sure it's been a beautiful creation. I wish we could have a picture of it. 

Never mind, we'll show you some other cute creations. Let's see what she replied to our other questions. 

Your favorite crafting technique is:
Die cuts and distressing 

Share your best and worst (if any) client experiences:
Hahaha I have had all good ones till now ..;) *touchwood*

What have you learnt from your experiences in this luxurious field?
There will be a lot of people for whom your creations may just be a mere work of paper and some paints but only you know what all goes into making every creation ... love and respect each n every creation of yours like you wil love ur baby :)

Do you prefer shopping for makeup kits and accessories or crafting supplies?
Crafting supplies anyday!!

What are the 5 things you can't do without?
Printed papers, 
Die cuts, 
Distress inks, 
Scoreboard and trimmer, 
Flowers

You are the last person in this world, what would you do?
Do u even have to ask this?? 

Crafting ... use up all my supplies and gift it to myself ;) :p

What would you like to make for Crazy Crafts? :P (I know I am being crazy, but would love to hear)
Heheh u aint being crazy sweets 

Whatever u wish we will be more than happy to craft it for you <3

A quick tip to your readers
Thank you for all the love that u have given us till now .. keep lovin and believing in us that keeps us going and motivated :)


**GALLERY**

My very first try at Easel Card , this one is way to special for alot of reasons..(shhh..:P tight lips hahaha) jokes apart this one is indeed very special the trickiest initially but it was super fin creating this one.. :) 




My very first order that led to HAPPILY FOR YOU... this always remains close to my heart <3


The explosion box


My first binded mini album, this one was really fun to learn i loved making this one. .:D (full reveal on my page )


Because Daddy's are special beyond words..:D 


Stay tuned to hear from some more crafters. 

Keep crafting & Keep enjoying..!!


2 comments:

  1. Thankyou Rupali :)
    I loved it :)
    And a geeat initiative

    Lots of loveee :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Priyanka.. :) I hope every one liked it.. :)

    ReplyDelete