Wednesday

Stamped Cards I Made...

Hello everyone..!!

Stamping is the new thing I tried in the recent past. Here are some of the beautiful cards I have created. :)

What all I used:


  1. White card stock - 210 gsm
  2. Memento Dye ink pads
  3. Acrylic blocks
  4. Paper strips - to make borders
  5. Washi tapes - I used 3-4 designs
  6. Jillibean soup butterfly clear stamp set
  7. Cupcake Stamp
  8. Happy Birthday clear stamp set
  9. Small Glittering stars
  10. Glue - of course


Have a look..

On your birthday, a lot of cupcakes wrapped sweetly are waiting for you..!! 
 Liked the colorful cupcakes, no? These look yummmmyyyy... ;)

Hey, don't miss to see those sparkling tiny stars.. :)

Birthday cupcake card

A cute and simple card to CELEBRATE...
I have used the GIFT stamp from a complete pack of 'Happy Birthday' stamp set and the 'Celebrate' sentiment from the same.

Celebrate card


See the colorful and beautiful butterflies flying.. :)

Butterfly card
Some more cards...
They don't need explanations I believe.. :)

Glitter Stamp Card

Stamped Card


Thank you card

That's it for today guys..!! :)

Have a good day, keep crafting..!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Pretty cards! :) The cupcake one is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you @Halak.. :)

    ReplyDelete