Sunday

A Colorful Pyramid Card

Hello Everyone..!!

Today I have a lot to share, luckily. :) A lot of things happened in between. So, let's start it 1 by 1.
Greatest news, Crazy Crafts launched its logo. Have a look:

Isn't it pretty? I like the soothing colors very much. :)

Another great news is that I have been chosen as the Guest Designer for Craftyscrapper. Being chosen among many other talented crafters is more than an honor for me. I am still in learning phase, will learn a lot from all of my Team mates, I would say. Thank you Konica for the trust in me. :)



So, let me explain about the very fist creation of mine as the GD for Craftyscrapper. The theme for this week is RAINBOW..!! 

hmmm... the ones who know me can understand how difficult it would have been because I am not so active on colors. But yet, I tried and genuinely liked the outcome. Mine is a pyramid like card - a 3D card. I used rainbow colors as far as theme is concerned.

Final output: Three sided pyramid cum card which can hold 2 photographs too. 



I hope you all like my colorful creation for the Challenge #3 by Craftyscrapper. :)

Do share your views. Till then, keep crafting and enjoy every moment of your life. :)

Take care..!!

3 comments:

  1. Love the card, Rupali. The layering is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creation !! 3D is something I need to try my hands on
    cheers
    Sharada
    http://happymomentzz.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Nandini and Sharada. :)

    ReplyDelete