Sunday

Black and White is Back..!!

Hello all,

Today I am here to showcase my try on the very new and interesting challenge by Craftyscrappers - its black and white. It was really interesting for me. Have a look what I came up with. 


Isn't it pretty? :)

Here is, not tutorial but all possible info to make this card. I used black and white card stocks, penny black stamps, pretty mini flowers, pearls and most importantly, white tag to hold a beautiful sentiment. The tag die cut is from Craftyscrappers. :)

I first stamped my favorite flowers on an 8* cm cardstosck which was then cut into 4 equal squares. Then I cut 4.5 cm sqares from black cardstock and pasted one white on each black, making 4 beautiful mini boxes. Stamp the sentiment you like, Fabulous friend here on the die cut. Affix the stamped tag and flowers with pearls on them.

Tadaaa...!! Card is ready. :) quite easy and simple. 

The challenge is on for this complete week. Make something black and white to win the crafty race..!! 

Good luck..!! Enjoy :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment