Sunday

Say THANK YOU Gracefully..!!

Hello all,

Today I present to you a very simple yet elegant and beautiful card I made for the Challenge #2 for Craftyscrappers whose details can be found here.

The challenge was to make something in blue and here is what I have made: a Thank you card which has now become my favorite one. :)




This creation has definitely boosted my confidence. :) I wanted to keep it simple so that beauty of the message is not hidden.

I hope you also like it. Do share your views. :)

Thank you..!!
Enjoy..!!

4 comments:

  1. hi Rupali!
    thanks for participating with us in our challenge.
    loved the elegant card.the colors are so mild and soothing!!!
    good job!
    best wishes!!!
    DT Konica
    craftyscrappers

    ReplyDelete
  2. So stylish and lovely
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete