Tuesday

'Fly High' Pin Board Element | Happy Children's Day

Heya!!

Excited to see my new creation?
Yes! Oh wow! I expected the same 😜

Actually I am super excited to share this mini creation of mine.

The theme is Children's Day! This morale booster 'ring' is to made to be hung on any child's pin board or around his/her study table.


Children are future of every country and to motivate them, this piece of art can be helpful.. what say? Have a look:

Mini hanging Motivational quote

This creation is as an inspiration for Craftyscrappers challenge - Children's Day!

Check out the details here:
Raw materials required:

  1. Empty tape roll
  2. White cardstock
  3. Adhesive material - tape/glue
  4. Colored cardstocks - I chose red, orange & light green
  5. Resin embellishments from Craftyscrappers
  6. Sketches, memento ink - sky blue color, some chinne minne embellishments like stars
  7. Gesso and brush to apply it


Gathered the stuff I need

Materials for the project

Doodled

Doodled Clouds

Inked

Inked doodled images

Fussy cut the clouds and also prepared the tape roll with gesso.

Fussy cut clouds and gesso roll

Pasted all together - please ignore the dirty mat :P
I crafted the balloon before hand but forgot to click the procedural picture. :(

Final handmade hanging

Tadaaa.... done and hung :)

Product in use

I hope you enjoyed the creation. Guys do participate in the contest at the Craftyscrappers blog and don't forget to let me know how is my creation!!

Till my next post, bbye take care, keep crafting and keep inspiring :)

Cheers!!
Rupali


0 comments:

Post a Comment