Sunday

Masculine Favor Box | Tutorial | Papericious Papers

Hello dearies,
Hope you all are doing great!!

Today I am here with one of my recent creations, which I personally liked so very much :D I am obsessed with Papericious papers so today also, I bring to you another simple, sweet and elegant creation. This is a favor box I created in the last month. Lets have a look at the creation and then the tutorial for the same.

masculine favor box papericious papers

masculine favor box papericious papers

masculine favor box papericious papersmasculine favor box papericious papers

Easy Tutorial:
1. Template of the box should look like:
DIY basic template chocolate box

DIY basic template chocolate box

2. The temporary folding should look like this:


3. Now we need clothes for the gentleman ;) Have a look:


Next is the decoration and suiting buiting ;) So the decoration items have been taken from the collage sheet of the pack and the final one looks like the real GENTLEMAN ;) You can stuff his stomach with your favorite chocolates :D

gentleman chocolate box papericious

I hope you also liked it. :)

Feedback please!! :D

Keep crafting and enjoy your life :)

Take care,
Cheers!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment