Wednesday

Using the Foil die cuts & revealing my DT kit!

Heya!
How are you all? Had a colorful Holi? Me too... but not with colors :D I had colorful crafty Holi. :)
After the Holi inspirations, we got a happy mail from Konica - our DT kits with lot of new and amazing products. Today, I am going to disclose the contents of my DT kit and the creation using some of those contents. :)

So, are you ready for the reveal? A loud yes.. yeahh... cool! So, here are the beautiful products from Carftyscrappers team for you. The codes are mentioned on each of the products for ordering purposes; you just need to email us the list of products you want to pamper yourself. :)


Now, without a delay, have a look at what we have in the DT kit :)

Moving further, here is my sweet creation using the foil die cuts and the shaker elements from Madras Bazaar. We are so happy to collaborate with the fantabulous brand and using the shaker elements was amazing. I just loved the colors and that chinni si packing ;) Perfect for cards and any purpose you want to use. Have a look:

I hope you enjoyed the creation :) Those who could not watch the video, here are some pictures of the project :)





Looking forward to you lovely feed back :)
Hugs!!
Rupali Goyal



0 comments:

Post a Comment